How do I get a copy of a crime report?

There are some restrictions that may apply, but if the report is available, you should contact the Records Clerk at (254) 865-7201 Ext 223. Visit Records Request Page for more details.

Posted in .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *