If it is not an emergency, should I call 911?

If you need law enforcement, fire or EMS, call 911. If you are calling for administrative staff or follow-up to an emergency call, you should use the non-emergency number- (254) 865-7201.

Posted in .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *